Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nainital, December 2006

Some photos from my recent visit here...

The Cricket ground, perhaps a unique feature of this hill station. Regular club level tests are held here.


A view of the lake


This town has got some swanky hotels for those with heavy wallets.


Decorative candles : A specialty here.




Sights around...


Higher reaches best covered on horse back...


Another view of the lake


Move along the Mal road on pre paid rickshaws. Fare : 5 Rs. flat


Ducks in the lake...


Yours truly


Dixit


Take a peaceful walk along the lakeside


Another way to relax. Go boating...


Courtesy Nainital yatch Club


Buildings from the British era, by the lakeside


Bhimtaal




Naukuchiya Taal


Salil


Comments:
Salil Bhai,
I am really impressed by your photography skills. I lives in Ramnagar (Corbett National Park) and have been to nainital many times but the real beauty of Nainital I found here in your post. Nice Job....
Can I add your pics to my website with your name.... my site is www.corbetttigerreserve.com
If youallow I feel so grateful to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?